The goal here is to keep your face looking fresh while hiding any dark circles or blemishes and just lightly accentuating your eyes, cheeks and lips to give that well-groomed look.
Here are the steps:
- Apply moisturizer on your face and neck to lock in hydration and follow it up with a primer to create a smooth base and to make your make-up last through the day.
- Use a light weight foundation or BB cream on your face and neck to create an even, uniform finish. Just a dab!
- Apply concealer under the eyes to brighten them and lightly conceal blemishes if any.
- Take a lip and cheek stain and let it multitask.
- Apply on the apple of your cheeks for that radiant healthy glow.
- Dab on your lips to get a fresh rosy tint.
- Take the same stain and apply it on your eyelids.
- Swipe a light dusting of translucent setting powder all over your face, including the eye lids. Optional quick eye trick: Use any light brown or warm eyeshadow to contour the outer corners of the eyes to give it a more defined look.
- Curl your eyelashes to open your eyes and apply some mascara to volumize lashes. Optional trick to define your eyes further: Apply kohl, eyeliner or simply tightline your upper lash line with a dark brown or black eye pencil.
- Define your eyebrows by filling them in and brushing them in an upwards direction.
And tada, you are ready!
For some extra freshness, apply a soft shade of lip gloss. Highlight your cheekbones, nose, and chin for added glow with a natural highlighter – nothing too intense.